TERMS & CONDITIONS
- A 50% deposit is required to secure your dates.
- Bookings will not be considered secure unless a deposit is received.
- We accept Mastercard & Visa or direct deposit. Payments made by direct deposit must be cleared no less that 2 working days prior to arrival.
- A valid credit card is required as security against all bookings including those secured by direct deposit.
- In paying your deposit you accept the Terms and Conditions and understand that we reserve the right to charge your nominated card for any additional costs incurred by the Owner as a result of failing to abide by these Terms & Conditions.
- The person making the booking accepts full responsibility for the respectful conduct of all guests & accepts financial liability for any additional costs incurred including but not limited to loss of or damage to any fixtures, fittings or furnishings.
- Management reserves the right to cancel or deny bookings where tenant’s intentions for property use are not fully disclosed or within booking agreement guidelines.
- Management reserves the right to require a security deposit.
- By paying your deposit you agree to abide by the Terms & Conditions.
- Loyalty rates are available for repeat customers who secure future bookings directly with management.
- All rates are in Australian dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of Good & Services Tax (GST).
Cancellations & Amendments:
- Your booking may be cancelled or postponed 42 days or more prior to your arrival. Your deposit will be refunded less $200 administration fee.
- If a booking is cancelled inside of 42 days from arrival, your deposit will be forfeited or a pro rata amount if the property can be successfully rebooked.
- No shows and cancellations inside of 21 days will be charged in full unless the property can be successfully rebooked. Should the Operator be able to obtain a replacement booking, a pro-rata amount for any days unable to be rebooked and the $200 administration fee will apply.
- The Operator shall not be held liable and takes no responsibility for acts of nature, threats or acts of terrorism that prevent the guests from fulfilling their booking.
- No credit will be given for days not used resulting from late arrival or early departure.
- A Property Co-ordinator will meet you on site at a pre arranged time for orientation to the property.
- Check in is available from 3pm and checkout must be executed by 10am.
- An additional charge of $80 per hour (or part thereof) will be charged unless prior arrangement has been made with management.
- A day rate of $500 for a 5pm departure can be arranged subject to availability and by prior arrangement.
- Montville Mountain Lodge adheres to a strict ‘No Party Policy’
- Should management believe the conduct of the registered person(s) and tenants may affect the smooth running of the business, security or reputation, it reserves the right to terminate their stay and require the registered person(s) and tenants to remove their belongings and vacate the premises immediately.
- Outside noise must cease by sunset.
- Tenant numbers are restricted to a maximum of 12 persons at any one time and ONLY registered tenants are approved to occupy the Lodge. Any additional non-registered guests must have prior approval from management. If additional guests are invited without consent, they will be asked to vacate immediately and additional fees will apply.
- Parking is available for 6 cars on the grounds. Cars must not be parked on the roadway which can disrupt traffic flow or on neighbouring properties or their nature strips.
- Tenants are not permitted to enter the grounds or buildings of neighbouring properties without their permission of the owner. Tenants must respect the privacy of neighbouring properties.
- Should the premises be left in a neglected state and that which is deemed by management to be greater than usual, an additional cleaning fee will be charged against your nominated credit card.
- Any breakages must be reported and charges may apply
- Montville Mountain Lodge is a non-smoking property
- Animals & pets are forbidden on the property and inside the premises. An automatic fee will apply for pest treatment and additional cleaning should pets be brought onto the property.
- Management will not accept responsibility for the damage and safe keeping of any goods or personal property brought onto the premises before, during or after the stay. It is the responsibility of the tenant to arrange adequate insurance to cover such items.